Know the objectives, plan of action and other information about the Association
To reach and engage UVCE Graduates, faculty and students; to provide goodwill and support to achieve the institution’s goals and spread the spirit of unity and loyalty among UVCE community.
"We invite all the Graduates of University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (either UG or PG or PhD) to come, join hands and be the members of the Association - to strengthen and build the alumni community"
- To support the institution – University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering to achieve its goals
- To foster the pride of being a part of UVCE in every graduating student by becoming member of the UVCE Graduates Association.
- Engage UVCE graduates, faculty and students for achieving the mission of the Association
- To provide a sustaining system that would disseminate transparency in all matters pertaining to finance, accounts and administration of the Association.
- To seek canvas and receive assistance, in cash or in kind, by way of endowment, patronage, sponsorship, gifts or donations of materials, assets and properties in the name of UVCE Graduates Association, from Alumni which will enable the Association carry out any or all of the above activities and to fulfil its objectives.
Ad-hoc Committee Members
Maj Gen Neelakantappa 1963 Batch
Satish A G
Lomesh K G
Savitha K S
Focus Areas of the Association
Strengthening the UVCE alumni community across the globe
Driving the momentum to make UVCE a premier institution
Publicizing the legacy and contribution of UVCE to the society
Working towards supporting and guiding the students for a better future
Why should you become a member?
- To “Give Back” to UVCE as an alumni
- Be part of a platform which is striving to build momentum towards “UVCE” becoming a premier institution
- Pride of being one among the Alumni Community
- Opportunity to meet old friends, seniors and juniors from college
- Networking with various alumni from different fields
- Be part of the initiatives which will benefit our alma-mater and in turn the society as well.